Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winter Brights

Winter Brights

Winter Brights by elbonner featuring ski sweaters

It has been unseasonably warm the past few weeks and it's keeping winter from literally sucking any joy or moisture out of me (suck it, winter!) and it's wonderful. My only qualm (ONLY) is that I can't wear any chunky sweaters. Chunky sweaters are a godsend during the holiday season. They give you the room to disguise all of those break room gift basket binges that we all do. Everyone does it, don't act like you're above me! I'm loving all these bright, geometric-print sweaters and cardigans. They're fun and keep you from having to wear a bunch of layer to keep warm. A coworker and I vented about our hatred of layers because all they do is ride up over your love-handles and remind you of how out of shape you are. So go for one layer instead of lots of bunched up tanks and long-sleeves. Ain't nobody got time for that!

L-R
BB Dakota
Mara Hoffman
Quiksilver
J. Crew
Topshop
Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment