Thursday, December 11, 2014

Get Your Hands on Some Vans!

Get Your Hands on Some Vans!


Like any person on this planet with a brain in their head, I love me some shoes! Not in a Carrie Bradshaw sense where I willingly put myself into bankruptcy in order to cram my man-feet into some tiny Manolo Blahniks. I just likes a good pair of comfortable shoes in a bajillion different colors and patterns to match with everything I possibly could. That being said, I can safely say that my favorite kind of shoe is a classic pair of Vans; Authentic, Old Skool, Van Doren, Era, Sk8 Hi, all that good stuff. They're good for skating, walking, standing, lifting, and surprisingly good when on sailboats. I've been wearing Vans since I was in elementary school when I had vast color choices like black and navy blue. Nowadays, Vans come in all sorts of cool colors, materials, and patterns and are perfect editions to your casual everyday outfits! Vans also make great gifts for people because they are good shoes at a good value that only get better with age. Vans look just as good out of the box as they do after a summer of boardwalking and block partying! If you're looking for a cool present for a special shoe-loving person in your life, do them a favor and get them a cool pair of Vans!

Sk8 Hi Slim- Simple, classic, and hugely popular this season. Keep your little ankle warm with a hi-top style that immediately adds 50 points to your coolometer. Now they come in cool patterns, like the one pictured above, and even beautiful colored suede that makes them as durable as they are stylish.

Authentic- The original Vans shoe that comes in every color of the rainbow. I love this pacific/royal blue color and think it would make a great addition to any shoe collection.

Era- I like the Era because it typically mixes prints and colors and look really cool. I have a black and leopard pair that get compliments everywhere I go! Has a little cushion in the heel and makes them a comfortable shoe for long days.

Slip-On - I love slip-ons. Sometimes I am so lazy, tying my shoes just isn't an option. These shoes make that heinous chore a thing of the past! I love the classic checkerboard style and I actually wore them for work for a while. I am loving the orchid suede pair pictured above!


Instagram @e_bythesea
Pinterest @ebythesea86

No comments:

Post a Comment