Monday, August 20, 2012

Candlemania!

Candlemania

Candlemania by elbonner on Polyvore

Another day of my vacation has been written off due to rain, and all it makes me want to do is light a beachy smelling candle and forget that it sucks outside. Here is a small selection of my favorite candles that I have acquired over the years that make my apartment smell awesome. Clockwise from the top:

This candle came out in spring 2012 at Bath and Body Works and it smells incredible. Very green and fresh, but aquatic and fruity too. I bought like 5 of these since they're limited edition.I hope they come back next year! B&BW Coconut Leaves.

This next one by Ted Shreds smells just like surf wax. Can't get more summertime than that! 

Diptyque makes some great scents, my favorite being their "Philosykos" scent which is supposed to smell like a fig orchard. It's woody, fruity, dirty, it's the whole package. Their Figuier candle is the home scent companion to Philosykos.

Yankee candle is not just for teacher appreciation day presents, they make some great scents that don't smell like apple pie and laundry. My favorite is, surprise surprise, Sun & Sand that smells just like a day at the beach complete with salt air and coconut sunscreen.

This last candle is probably one of the more comforting scent combinations I have. This always helps relax me when I burn it during a bath or before I go to bed. Illume's Coconut Milk Mango candle smells like a dessert and makes you feel as if your inside a mango coconut cream pie. And what can be bad about that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment