Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Etsy Favorites

I freaking love etsy. If I'm looking for something specific that I can't find at other online stores I can usually find it or something close to it on etsy. It's like a million shops in one place. There are a few specific shops that I really love so I'm commissioning a new "My Etsy Favorites" weekly feature so I can tell the world about them. 

This weeks etsy favorite is a shop called driftwood & fossil and they make some super cute bags, scarves and ceramics, all hand-dyed, all wanted by me. I love their clutch bags, especially this one which has this great Mexican blanket print for fall:


This next one is also a favorite of mine. Love that it can opened up to be two sizes and the beautiful tie-dye:


If you love beautiful, durable clutches that you probably won't see anyone else carrying around then check them out! 

(they're really affordable too, but they look like something way pricier!)

No comments:

Post a Comment