Friday, August 24, 2012

Treasures

Treasures

Until now, I have never really been that into jewelry. I still don't like really gaudy pieces and big jewels, I like simple things that will look good for years to come.I also like things that look like someone just pulled it out of the ground and slapped it on a ring. I essence I like lots of natural pieces clothing and jewelry-wise. I think it just looks more down-to-earth and not so show-offish. I made a collection of a few pieces I've found around the internets that show what sort of stuff I'm into and these pieces go from fall to winters and back to spring and summer. I think it's important to have a wardrobe that can transition easily from season to season so you're getting your moneys worth out of your stuff! This set features lots gold, leather, and jewel tones that just look exotic and lush and I want all of them. Come on lottery I've got shopping to do!








No comments:

Post a Comment