Monday, October 15, 2012

My Hair Idol: Brigitte Bardot

My Hair Idol: Brigitte Bardot
For the past decade I have been calling the woman above my ultimate hair idol. Brigitte Bardot's hair is everything I want mine to be: big, super blonde, messy, long, and super voluminous. I've got the blonde part down, but having thin hair makes achieving her signature look difficult without the help of many hairsprays and root lifters. Luckily, I have found something that really gets my hair close to Bardot status and that's Bumble and Bumbles Surf Spray. I know I've talked about it before in my hair care post,but for real this stuff is awesome. It's gotten to the point where I would spend my money on this instead or eat or get my oil changed. You're more likely to get help at the side of the road when you car breaks down when you have amazing hair. I've spent years trying to perfect her look and have come close on occasions, but I have discovered that the less I try to make it look like hers, the closer I get. I usually have hair like when waking up after a long night of dancing where I'm slightly nauseous and face down in my own drool. It's mornings like these where I don't want to see a soul where I have the greatest hair of all time. One day I'll venture forth after a wild night all big, messy-haired and fabulous, just don't expect me to take off my sunglasses all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment