Friday, December 28, 2012

My Christmas Favorites

Well, favorites is a strong word here. I loved all of my presents, but some stood out a bit more than others because they were things that I really really wanted. I got a really good loot this year. I got great stuff from my family, my boyfriend, AND my secret santa at work! Here are a few of the things that I got from everyone (including myself):
(L-R)
Saffron Jame Le'a Perfume Oil- Smells like a tropical paradise full of plumeria flowers and sexy sunsets. This is a good mid-winter pick-me-up since I'm sick of wearing actual clothes.

Minnetonka Short Fringe Boots- So cute a fringy, but not obnoxiously fringy. They have enough to be fun, but don't make me look like a wannabe hippy that's trying too hard.

Oribe Apres Surf Hair Spray- Really awesome beachy hair spray. It's on-par with Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray which is the best stuff on earth. It smells awesome and gives your hair a piecey matte look aka sexy-ass hair.

Ksumi Tea Essentials Sampler- Lots and lots of delicious Russian style teas that come in a buttload of flavors. There's black tea, there's mate, there's grean tea, you've got some much to choose from! Every one I've tried (probably four by now) have been awesome. Also got two tins of tea, one a chai and one a Christmas themed tea. All are great!

Bath & Body Works "Meet Me in Tahiti" Candle- Smells like vanilla, coconut, and tropical island flowers take me to another place when I'm sitting in my tiny bathtub. Plus it had Tahiti in the name so it's a given that I was going to buy this. PS- I bought this for myself. Merry Christmas to me!

J. Crew Infinity Scarf-My secret santa got this for me right under my nose at the J. Crew outlet. It goes great with my army green jacket and little boots. It's a nice neutral brown with a pop of fluorescent orange. Super warm and super cute!

I also got a really sweet record player from my boyfriend. It was a big surprise because I wasn't sure he would indulge my hipster tendencies, but guess who was wrong! Now I just need some records to play and I'll be set!

I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a wonderful holiday and those who don't I hope you had a great day off unless some butthole made you work. Until next time, see you in the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment