Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Make A List: Things With Words On Them

Make A List

Make A List by elbonner featuring Zara t-shirts

I like things that are listed. It's so straight-forward, so simple, everything is laid out in front of you and all you need to do is accomplish what's on the list. It seems so simple! Some lists I can really get behind are some that are popping up on soft, slouchy t-shirts this winter/spring. Wildfox is a big proponent of list t-shirts and have made them a part of their fall, winter and upcoming spring collection. I recently purchased the "Salty Hair" Tahiti Tunic pictured above and it is so soft and wonderful I don't want to take it off. It's technically a beach cover-up, but I've been wearing it around the house religiously. I'm also patiently waiting for the "Breakfast, Coffee, Pancakes" shirt from Zara that lists three of my favorite things. Roam Hawai'i are the makers of the tank in the middle and specialize in hand-screened shirts that make you want to be on a 365 vacation. Don't make others think about what your t-shirt graphic means, just flat-out tell them!

Breakfast, Coffee, Pancakes- Zara
"Pack Up" Tank- Roam Hawaii
"Salty Hair" Tahiti Tunic- Wildfox Couture
"Quit Your Job" Tervis Tumbler- Island Company

No comments:

Post a Comment