Friday, May 24, 2013

My Baby Is Back!

My Not-So-Secret Lover

This post really has no substance other than the fact that I am super excited to have my longboard back in my life! I left it at a friends house like three years ago because a huge thunderstorm ruined my vain attempts to get my board back on my crappy removable roof racks. Thanks to my fabulous friend for reuniting me with my love! Nothing is better than being out in the water on a warm, beautiful day, especially if there aren't many(any) people around. Today was really rainy and miserable and not what I wanted our first surf to be. I want it to be beautiful and everything I've ever hoped it would be! Anywho, got something I may do a review on once I use it, but I won't ruin the surprise. I'm also updating the comment section from the default Blogger comment template to Disqus which I think is easier to use and looks nicer. I'm trying to make things fabulous for you all! Have a great weekend everyone! 

Instagram: @e_bythesea

No comments:

Post a Comment