Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bumble and Bumble Favorites

Bumble and Bumble Favorite

Bumble and Bumble Favorite by elbonner featuring bumble and bumble

Damnit, Bumble and Bumble,  why do you make so many products I love? I mean, if it was socially acceptable, I would take my Bumble and Bumble hair products down to the town chapel and make an honest woman out of it. What's so great about B&B products is that they are made to be layered,  meaning you can use a bunch without ruining your do, but at the same time you don't really need to use a lot because B&B products do exactly what they're supposed to do. I love this company because of its dedication to one of my favorite things of all time: beach hair. If you tell me on the street that my hair looks like I've just come back from the beach, I will be your best friend forever, so seeing a company take such an interest in one of my lifelong loves makes me all warm & fuzzy inside. Above are my absolute favorites that I am sharing with you people!

 (L-R-C)

Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Creme Rinse Conditioner: I don't know how they did it, but it gives you texture without using product. If you want big, bouncy, beachy waves then this stuff is for you. It smells fresh, clean, and even looks like a tropical lagoon!

Bb. Texture Hair (Un)Dressing Creme: Get hot, bedhead without the hangover and possible sleep-barf you may accumulate after a night of "you're-really-too-old-for-this" partying with this FRIGGIN' AWESOME hair creme. Just slap some on damp hair and let air-dry or diffuse to look like a hot mess (the good kind)!

Bb. Grooming Creme: When you want smooth hair that looks glossy, shiny, and well-coifed this is the stuff for you. When my hair is feeling way dry, I use this to restore my lustrous golden locks (ok, I'll shut up now).

Bb. Surf Spray: Sent down from Mount Olympus by the hair gods themselves, this is the best hair texturizer outside of dipping your head in the ocean. I tell everyone who wants beach hair to suck it up, pay the $25, and thank me forever for their beautiful beach hair. This can dry hair out so I use it on special occasions where I need to look awesome. It's nothing a good deep conditioning can't fix!

Bb. Thickening Hair Spray: Is your hair as limp as a sink drain full of wet spaghetti that you were too lazy to clean out a week ago? If so, get some of this spray on your roots! This won't make your hair sticky, but will make you look like you have extensions and Bump-its galore!

Hope this shed some light on a great company that gets hair right. Happy good-hair-days everyone! 

Instagram @e_bythesea

No comments:

Post a Comment