Thursday, June 27, 2013

Off On Holiday

Some dumbass defiling Hadrian's wall in Northumberland 2010

After the longest work week in recorded history, I'm finally off and ready to go on one of my summer journeys on Saturday! Unfortunately, this means I will be limited as to what I can post while I'm gone since I'll only have access to my iPad and my cellphone and honestly, I just want to relax and enjoy my first scheduled day off since September. But do not fret, I will be periodically updating you on the cool places I'm going and expect a photo/video montage once I come back and get everything edited. Everyone needs a break from their home and/or work life; it gives you something to look forward to and live for. I'm so excited to see my family in the UK and to have some Parisian adventures with them! Traveling is in my top two things I love (after the beach). I even hold it above food! Get out and see something different, even if it's just an hour away, and remember why it's good to be alive. Adios Amigos!


No comments:

Post a Comment