Thursday, June 20, 2013

Short Story: Summer Short Trends

Short Story: Summer Short Trends

Short Story: Summer Short Trends by elbonner featuring h&m

A few years ago you wouldn't catch me dead in a pair of shorts. I have thunder thighs, the odd lump and bump, and legs the length of a Red Vine which all made me feel as if shorts were just a bad idea. After summers full of "let's wear jeans when it's 95 out" mistakes, I got over my self consciousness and got back into shorts. What a world I had been missing out on! The shorts that are popular this season are so cute and can work on anyone. I love cut-offs (there are dozens of us!) and now they come in every color, print, and level of destruction which makes me want to buy them all. I've even been making some of my old shorts and jeans into cut-offs, complete with strategic bleaching and rips I didn't get from going into a controlled slide on my hog! I also like the fancy, dress-up shorts that I've been seeing all over the place, especially flowy, printed pajama-like shorts. I can imagine them being incredibly comfortable in very hot weather, but still really fashionable. I'm loving lacey shorts too, it's just another excuse to wear shorts everywhere you go! Slap on a pair of gladiator sandals and you're good to go! To make a long story short, shorts aren't just for wedgies and the beach anymore! 

L-R

H&M 
H&M 
Rag & Bone 

Zara 
J. Crew 
H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment