Sunday, August 11, 2013

Island Adventures!!!

I'm back! I don't really want to be, but I am back on the mainland after a week in Hawaii. I spent most of my time on O'ahu, in and around Kailua and on the North Shore. I was not disappointed after years/almost decades of dreaming about a Hawaiian adventure. I saw volcanoes on the Big Island, sea turtles, spinner dolphins, fruit stands, mini islands, many intricate Polynesian tattoos, beautiful flowers, and so many other amazing things. I felt so comfortable there; like I was walking into my dream world or something weird like that. Anywho, I had such an amazing time and I can't wait to go back! And it's happening again I tell you, OH IT'S HAPPENING! I took lots of pictures and I'm sharing them with you whether you like it or not! I will say, they're not the greatest, they would be better if other people weren't in them, but we can't have everything!









































 I've got some more. but that's all for now!! Aloha!

Instagram @e_bythesea

No comments:

Post a Comment