Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fringe Benefits

Fringe Benefits

Fringe Benefits by elbonner featuring hobo handbags

Call me Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman, but I effing love fringe bags. Oh my god, I can't get enough of them. They are perfect for fall, summer, winter, whatever; they always give your outfits a laid-back easy feeling without being boring. This winter, I'm feeling the whole "wear everything that looks like a Mexican Blanket" thing and fringe bags only make that look better. I am in love with the first bag shown from Spell and the Gypsy Collective. If it was $100 I could maybe justify getting it after some serious penny pinching, but for now I can just look at it and dream. My only real beef with fringe bags is that all the really good ones that don't look cheapy are sooo friggin expensive!! Come on people, I needs my fringe! Anywho, if you want a cool new bag that is a little more interesting than your usual satchel or shoulder bag, go for some fringy stuff to connect with your inner Walker Texas Ranger!

L-R

Spell and the Gypsy Collective for Free People
Cut N' Paste for Free People
Cleobella
Mango 
Urban Outfitters 
Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment