Thursday, April 3, 2014

Raen Optics - Lenox Glasses

Raen Optics - Lennox Glasses


Can I get a hallelujah for the "Lenox" glasses by Raen Optics?! These things are friggin' gorgeous and I'm seriously debating whether I should bite the bullet and buy them or if I should try and get some poor sucker to get them for my birthday (16 days left, people!). Either way, Raen Optics makes beautiful sun wear and prescription glasses that are superbly crafted, yet affordable priced. If you don't want to shell out $300 for a pair of prestige-designer glasses, but want a quality pair, give Raen a look. They have really cool beachy/surfy/trendy styles that can all be made into prescription pairs if the need arises! I love the Lenox glasses because they have a classic Wayfarer style, but are chunkier and a bit more modern-looking. One thing I will attest to is that good quality sunglasses are a must. I've got the fair blue eyes of a cave-dwelling albino with a history of macular degeneration, so good sunglasses that have good UVA protection are a matter of being able to see anything in 40 years. Open your eyes to the beautiful styles by Raen and get out in the sun!

Available at Zappos, Amazon, Nordstrom, and the Raen Optics website

No comments:

Post a Comment