Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Cute Files: Roberts Radio

The Cute Files: Roberts Radio

The Cute Files: Roberts Radio by elbonner on Polyvore

For real, guys. I can't even handle how adorable these lil' radios are! Just look at them, LOOK AT THEM! Unfortunately, these beauties are not readily available in the US as they are a British company. I've been watching a lot of UK beauty bloggers and they ALL have this little radio sitting pretty in the background and a little piece of me dies every time I realize I can't get my hands on one! If you are in the UK, the Roberts DAB Radio lets you listen to your typical FM stations as well as letting you plug in your smartphone/mp3 player to listen to your digital music. Some of the models even have wifi so you can listen to digital (Spotify/Pandora) and satellite radio stations. 

I'm not totally sure if these radios will even work in the states so don't go throwing down over $200 just yet. Even if I can't get one here I can always dream. If I ever someday move back to England then I shall have one of these radios. This post probably wasn't super helpful, but I want the rest of the world to know the cuteness of the Roberts Radio. Hey, maybe they'll even make them available in the US someday! God bless cute radios!

Roberts Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment