Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Baggu For You: Reusable Bags That Aren't Heinous


Baggu For You by elbonner featuring red handbags

Ok, Ok, it's only been 600 years since I've done a post, but to be honest, I just didn't think I had anything interesting to say for quite a while. The most stubborn writers block of all time had its kung fu grip on me. But now that the holiday season is here, I've got gift ideas that not only help you out, but the earth too! Queue hippy shit!

Baggu is an amazing company that makes the best reusable shopping bags I've ever had the pleasure of using. They are tough nylon ripstop that can hold up to 50 lbs, and can be washed in the washing machine if they get yucky. They have mesh bags for your laundry or funky gym cloths and they have giant bags which I use every weekend to tote around my laundry or would be good for anyone hauling around bulky items. Because of Baggu's reusable bags I haven't used a plastic shopping bag at the store in over a year. They fold up super small so I'm able to carry four in my backpack purse without compromising space in my bag for other junk. They are great to keep in the car if you don't carry around a purse!

The best part about Baggu is their ever-changing carousel of amazing prints. I get asked about them every time I go to the store! The standard Baggus are a very economical $9 per bag (unless you are wildly wealthy and splurge on the leather Baggu, Daddy Warbucks), and I think that's a small price to pay for less plastic in our environment. So, if you're looking to give someone the give of less plastic trash, head over to their website and pick some up!

BAGGU

No comments:

Post a Comment