Friday, August 17, 2012

Things Are Afoot...

Not like evil things, good things! I want to start using more photos that I've actually taken myself for some of these entries, but to do that I needed an upgrade from my iphone camera and my old point-and-shoot to something I can play around with a little more and it arrived yesterday:

It's a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT and yes, I used my iphone to take a picture of my new camera. I bought it used from cameta.com because I just don't have the money for something like a Canon 7D or a T3i and I figure what I save on the camera I can make up for in lenses and software to make stuff look pretty. I didn't post yesterday because I was taking pictures of everything. There were a lot of flowers, food, and "stop taking pictures of me I'm working" , but it's been a long time since I took high school photography which ended up being "This teacher is slack, let's get high in the darkroom" class" :(. Disappointing because I really wanted to learn stuff! Oh well, I've go the next week off of work to play around with everything so hopefully we'll get some actual pictures instead of just polyvore collages, not that there's anything wrong with that! Good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment