Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BACK TO WORK :(

Labor day is over and done. Wish this past weekend was a bit happier, but I can't complain with going tothe beach twice, eating ice cream twice and Mexican twice! Hung out with some wild toddlers that exhausted my boyfriend and I and even got some shopping time in for me.

I really want a for real leather jack, but they are so expensive. I don't want to opt out and get a crappy leather one from some no name place just because it kind of looks like what I want, but I keep finding all these faux-leather jackets that are just toooo cute! I went to H&M Monday morning and found a really cool biker jacket for $50, but I couldn't bring myself to buy it because I already have a black faux-leather jacket. I'm kind of regretting it now.


Not the best picture in the world (and no I'm not taking a picture with an ice cream sandwich!), but it's got quilted shoulders, zippers, and all that other stuff that makes leather jackets cool.It seems like it would be warmer than my current ones because it felt like it had some sort of insulation in it. I don't know what to do! Should I shut up and buy it already or hold steady and save for a really awesome one? I NEED ANSWERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment