Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Desperate Plea to Isabel Marant: Please Adopt Me.

Isabel Marant


I want everything from Isabel Marant's collections. Whenever I come across something new from her I face-palm
 and say "Damnit Emily, why are you poor?!". This is pretty much what every cool Parisian is seen wearing and I like it because it's mostly simple pieces, but they just ooze originality and cool. Those burgundy boots just look like something Blanche Devereaux would have worn out on a hot date with a retired Navy admiral. I love that her pieces have taken on this feminine western gypsy vibe, it's great for fall and great for every situation ever, no questions. Well, that's about it for now. I have to go back to rethinking my life choices and how low I'll stoop to get those embroidered jeans. Lie back and think of Isabel Marant! (joking...)

No comments:

Post a Comment