Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Plaid Is Rad

Plaid Is Rad

Plaid Is Rad by elbonner featuring gap

It may have been nearly 90 degrees with 80% humidity today in my city, but that didn't stop me from thinking about something I love about fall: PLAID. Plaid is great because it can look comfortable, edgy, traditional and elegant. It really is a versatile print. I really want to be one of those people who are brave enough to jump on the cape train because I think they are really fun and are essentially a giant blanket. You can also whirl around in it and feel like you're in a movie about olden times. Plaid pants are also something that I'm into after a long post middle school bondage pants phase hiatus (oh dear) that I thought would turn me off from plaid pants forever. I saw a post on a street style site a few nights ago and cannot find the picture to save my life, but this girl renewed my passion for plaid pants; pairing them with a long black wool coat, a white t-shirt, and black Chelsea boots. Super simple, but amped up by the raid plaid pants. Plaid is a great print to add to any outfit; the beauty is in it's versatility and I think everyone should buy a ticket for the plaid express!

No comments:

Post a Comment