Thursday, January 10, 2013

Current Outfit

Current Outfit


I don't really have anything clever to say today, so I'll keep it brief. This week was long and I may have gotten myself locked in an emergency stairwell whilemy building's burgler alarm was goinf off for half an hour, but that's a totally different story. This week has been rough work-wise so I've been  slumming it outfit wise whenever I haven't been in my pajamas. Not so much the bag since it's like $1200, but everything else is pretty accurate. I'm in that winter slump where I'm ready for spring/summer. The weather has been toying with us; 68 degrees one day then 38 the next then back up to 65. I swear it's toying with me and only me on purpose! Hope everyone had a good week and got their W-2s back. Tax return time baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment