Friday, January 4, 2013

Wildfox Stole my White Girl Heart

Can we get a moment of silence for this spring 2013 campaign by WILDFOX? IT'S CLUELESS, PEOPLE! One of my favorite movies ever, even if she does fall in love with her step-brother (ex step-brother, ok!). I really like Wildfox stuff anyways, even if they sell clever t-shirts for $80+, so this whole thing makes me love them even more. So much that maybe I'll invite Wildfox to the Galleria for some retail therapy or take it to a bitchin' party in the valley. Either way, it makes me yearn for a privileged California upbringing that I never had, or maybe just a time when I could stay up all summer long and watch this movie on tape every night before I went to sleep. WILDFOX, I'm totally buggin' for this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment