Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Photo Diary: A Day At The Beach

Okay, like half an hour at the beach. I was down close to the oceanfront doing some errands and thought to myself "Self, why not get some juice and go to the beach!". I miss going to the beach soooo much in the winter time. Since this is my week off all of my coworkers went on vacation to warmer places (Florida, South Carolina, The British Virgin Islands, Fuck you guys!), and since I just didn't have the time or energy to plan a whole vacation I just decided to have a staycation. I have since made lots of good meals, had a Downton Abbey marathon, done my taxes, painted my nails, scrunched the bottoms of a few of my bikinis, colored my hair, and all in just a few days! I'd say that was pretty productive. I've also been to the gym every day and I am so friggin sore. All-in-all, it's been a nice week so far. Here are a few pictures from my beach trip today, nothing fancy, just some stuff from my point of view!



(boots: Minnetonka)

 (necklace: Rockabella)
(jacket: Fjallraven, sweater: Nixon, jeans: Levis, glasses: Ray-Ban)
 (bag: Copper River Bags, blanket: Roxy)

(scarf: H&M, glasses: Ray-Ban)


I know it's no great feat of photography, but I had no tripod and some guy was walking his dog and I didn't want to look stupid taking a bunch of selfies. Anyway, hope you all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment