Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine's Day Wants

Valentine's Day Wants


Valentine's Day is just around the corner and it just happens to be my eight year anniversary with my boyfriend! No, we are not married or engaged yet, no he doesn't secretly hate me but is too nice to say so (I hope not), we just don't feel like  we need to be married to be happy together. Plus, weddings are stressful and expensive; I know I would be crap at planning one. It would be in someone's backyard with a bucket full of Bud Light and some veggie trays. 

Ususally we don't exchange gifts on Valentine's Day, but I made a list of things that I wouldn't mind getting as a surprise! It's really just more of a list of stuff I want at the moment, so no real pressure for the BF!

Wildfox Fox and I Love Coffee t-shirt
Shark Tooth Necklace- RockaBella Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment