Tuesday, April 30, 2013

HOLD THE DAMN PHONE: Hair Care Release!

It's happening. My shampoo and conditioners (yes, I have multiples) are all finally running low and it's time to replenish. I have been on the fence about what I want to get next. I've been getting the same Sally Beauty Supply Generic brand Awapuhi and Biolage knock-offs for so long that I really want a change. Just two pretty bottles in my shower instead of a bunch of ugly, residue covered ones plus a thousand tiny sample bottles that have like  almost nothing left in them. But tomorrow brings a whole new world of hair product for me. An exciting new release that almost has me more excited than when I graduated (I know, I have weird priorities!). Now, more and more companies are fusing together my favorite things and making me want to buy them. And now, after making the most awesome beach spray I've ever used, Bumble and Bumble are lowering my retirement contributions again by releasing.....
Photo: Into The Gloss
Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner. These products are designed to cleanse hair while preserving and enhancing your hair texture; priming it for beachy goodness. This is released May 1st and you better believe it's going to sell out fast. Luckily, I get up at 6:30am anyways for work so I will be making my purchase while I sit and eat my peanut butter toast in my underwear.

If you are in love with the beach and want awesome hair, get yourself some surf shampoo (but not before I do). Pretend every day is a beach day! Cowabunga dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment