Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Lip Color Extravaganza!


WARNING: This post contains a lot of photos of me making stupid faces in my bathroom. If you are offended by my face, then please steer clear of this post! I am getting more and more into lip colors the older I get/the less I care. I've recently gotten into the oranges/tangerines/corals that have become so popular as-of-late and I've bought a whole bunch in all sorts of different finishes. This post took lots of tissues and resulted in some seriously dry lips, so a new post for you and a extreme lip conditioner treatment for me!

Clinique Almost Lipstick: Black Honey. My new favorite. It's so natural, "black honey" really is the only combination of nouns and adjectives suitable to describe it.

Clinique Chubby Stick in Oversized Orange. Love that this is like a crayon you can just draw on your face with. Very sheer, but great for a touch of color.

NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Cheese Cake: Sheer-ish coral that is super moisturizing. A bit sticky, but worth it. Crossed-eyes not included!

Sephora Pantone Collection in Tangerine Tango: BRIGHT tangerine orange color. Great for a fun night out or just reminding people that you like color.

MAC Lipstick in Saint Germain: This is a hard color to pull off, but it's so much fun when you so. A strawberry milk pink that is great for hipster dance parties or hanging in at that place in Tokyo where all the girls dress like creepy dolls! (nail color: Fiji by Essie)


MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt: More of an orange-hot pink hybrid, this neon coral color is awesome. If I had more appropriate places to wear it I'd be through a million of these by now.

MAC Lipstick in Morange: A more matte version of the Sephora Pantone lipgloss, this is a really fun color that works with every skin tone. 


Ellis Faas Creamy Lips in L102: Hellooo extra from The Craft! This color is the BUSINESS. Ugh, I love it so much, but I feel like I would be seen a vampire slut if I wore it during the day. A deep plum wine color that is super hot and the applicator is shaped like a giant bullet. That should be enough to sell you!

Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick in Fierce: My lips have a weird way of making every red lip stick I've ever tried turn pink. That is why I always stick to oranges. This is the first true red to stay red on my lips ever! It stays on well, maybe not 12 hours well, but I really like it.

Well I hope staring at my face for a prolonged period of time didn't scare you off forever. How am I supposed to share my love of lip color with you without smearing it on my face and making you look at it?! Well, I hope you all have a good weekend and put some color on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment