Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bikini Madness!!!

Bikini Madness

Bikini Madness by elbonner featuring a strapless bikini

Oh my god I love swimwear! It's the number one indicator that summer is on the way. Neons and brights are back and making a huge impact on summer swimwear. I also LOVE the flowy tank top suits that have magically appeared. There are new swim brands popping up all over the place and I can't be happier. So much fun! If I had all the money in the world I would have a bikini closet, live by the beach, and never have to mop my kitchen floor. Since I don't live in an idyllic dreamworld, I'll have to settle with perusing the newest swimwear trends on the internet.  The above suits are some of my favorites, so get excited northern hemisphere, it's bikini season!

Seea
Tallow
Basta Surf
Tori Prayver
Mikoh
Mara Hoffman
L*Space
Beach Riot

**PS** I've created an Instagram page just for the blog, so follow @e_bythesea to get random stuff and updates from yours truly. Follow away!!


No comments:

Post a Comment