Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cher Horowitz by Topshop

Cher Horowitz by Topshop

Cher Horowitz by Topshop by elbonner featuring a black cotton skirt

As scholarly and intellectual as I may seem (shut up, Emily), I cannot deny that one of my favorite movies ever made is Clueless. It's a modern take on Jane Austen's Emma and I love its ridiculousness and naive self absorption that consumes the films protagonist, Cher Horowitz. Plus, it's really funny and I love getting all nostalgic about the mid-nineties. One of the best and most memorable things about the movie is the fashion. Cher and Dionne have some of the cutest/most ridiculous outfits and I often find myself wondering how to create my own similar ensembles that won't get me laughed at in the world of today. Luckily, I have found a place that has allowed me to do that through the magic of Polyvore: Topshop! Topshop hails from the motherland (UK) and has always been the place to get cool stuff. Above I have put together a few 2013 friendly outfits that Cher Horowitz's of today would totally be into. The nineties are back and there's nothing you can do about it! Have fun and revisit some fun memories via wardrobe; sunflowers included!!

Everything available at Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment