Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Outfits: Gothy Fun!

Fall Outfits: Gothy Fun!

Fall Outfits: Gothy Fun! by elbonner featuring knuckle rings

I have absolutely no problem admitting that I'm a huge Katy Perry fangirl. She's just 100% pure fun and her music is great to rock out to in the car by yourself. Her new album, Prism, is awesome by the way. She also has great style, which brings me to the photo above.She's going through the 90's gothy, grunge phase, which is very in at the moment and I really do like it. Lots of combat boots and Merlot lipstick; it's like living in The Craft without all the curses and shark beachings! This outfit is a personal favorite of mine. I never thought I'd be excited about crushed velvet, but Prince would be so proud of me. Pair with messy hair, a black leather jacket, and a cool place to go and you're practically the baddest bitch on the planet. These velvet dresses are all over ASOS, Nasty Gal, and Forever 21 so you have no excuse not to get one! So break out your NIN records and get dark!

Dress- Lucca Couture
Boots- Kohl's
Backpack- Zara
Knuckle Ring- ModCloth
Necklace- Madewell
Belt- Nasty Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment