Monday, November 4, 2013

Poncho Mania

Poncho Mania

Poncho Mania by elbonner featuring a wool poncho

I've been so busy/lazy lately that my little blog has been severely neglected! After I fed it some Polyvore collages and gave it a good flea bath, I made this little compilation on a few of my new favorite things: PONCHOS. Seriously, they're not just for offensive Halloween costumes or Argentinian gauchos anymore; the simple poncho turned what could have been a very cold and miserable weekend to a comfortably cozy one. It's great for sitting down activities like watching parades, tailgating, going to sports games, or just for hanging around in a chilly house. It has all the warm without the sloppiness of a big sweatshirt. Just pair it with some skinny jeans and some funky fringe boots and you'll look super cool. So don't hate on the poncho, go get one!

L-R

Sperry Topsider

John Lewis
Target
Quiksilver

No comments:

Post a Comment