Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pineapple Paradise!

Pineapple Paradise


Who knew fall would be so full of such great pineapple themed stuff?! I can't get over how wonderful it is seeing one of my favorite summer fruits all over everything! I partially blame it on all the Australian designers coming out with stuff for their summer season (stop gloating and posting all of your beach pictures on Instagram you jerks!), but it's all okey dokey with me because I wish it was summer all the time. There are tons of bags, home decor items, shirts, shorts, scarves, and accessories that are all pineappled out! If there is a true God in this universe, he will keep this whole tropical fashion trend going until the day my ashes are packaged into firework shells and lit up on the Forth of July. It doesn't have to be summertime to enjoy pineapples! Eat it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment