Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Workout Favorite: O'Neill 365

O'Neill 365

O'Neill 365 by elbonner on Polyvore

I have a new favorite workout-wear company that I never thought would make such a good product. I'm not totally sure why I didn't, but I am pleasantly surprised by how high quality O'neill's 365 workout clothing really is. I have been a longtime Lululemon wearer, but their pieces are pretty expensive and I wanted to try something new. I saw a post on a message board recommending O'neill Soar 365 workout capris and decided to give them a look. I figured they would have sort of a Nike-esque quality and price point to them, but when I found them on Amazon they were only $30! I had to get them! They are made of a material similar to Luon (lululemon's signature fabric), but a little thicker. I need a thicker capris so that when I do squats I don't end up with a bunch of weirdos looking at my see-through workout pants :(. They also have some sort of material that holds moisture so it doesn't show sweat stains through your clothes which is A MUST for workout pants. How many times have you bought a pair of workout pants in a color other than black and  have a sweaty workout only to end it looking like you've lost all control of your bodily functions? WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE. The Soar capris really do a good job of curtailing any sort of butt sweat you might have during your workout. I also bought a pair of the Surf Leggings that are made of a swimwear-like material that can be used as a pair of workout pants, or a way to cover up while you're paddle boarding on chilly days. I love the idea of having a crossover garment that can take you from the gym to your surfboard. I look forward to seeing more from this clothing line and I think you all should check it out! Have a good week everyone. A new outfit never hurt anyone's New Year's Resolution plan!

O'Neill 365

Instagram @e_bythesea
Pinterest @ebythesea86

No comments:

Post a Comment