Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bitchin' Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid

Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid

Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid by elbonner featuring lips makeup

I LOVE Pantone's "Color of the Year" this year, which just happens to be the beautiful color "Radiant Orchid". I have gotten more and more into purpley-pink colors like this and now I just can't get enough of it. It reminds me of tropical sunsets, summer toenails, dragon fruit smoothies, and, of course, orchids!  Now, this color is just all over everything and I have nooo problem with that at all. I really want to try some of the matte lip colors that are coming out in bright colors like orchid. I feel like they'd be great for a summer night out with my bitches. Pantone Universe even makes home paint colors, so if you're as obsessed with Radiant Orchid as I am you can paint your whole house that color. It could be the only color you ever see! This color screams warm weather, trips to the beach, and all-out fun so get ahead and get radiant!

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil- Violet
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain- Violine Out of Control
NARS Nail Polish- No Limits
Essie Nail Color- Madison Ave-Hue
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Nail Color- Back To The Fuschia
Adidas Gazelle OG
Banana Republic Annie Scarf
Pantone Universe Paints- Radiant Orchid
Creatures of Comfort X Baggu Fold-over Leather Purse
Acacia Swimwear Tunnels Bikini- Island Orchid Print

Instagram@e_bythesea
Twitter @e_bythesea
Pinterest @ebythesea86

No comments:

Post a Comment