Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Totally Selfish Birthday Wants!

Birthday Wants!

Birthday Wants! by elbonner featuring a black nail polish

I don't care if it's childish or even a bit selfish: I love my birthday! It is the one day out of the year that I try to have some real balls-to-the-wall fun that is centered around the joyous fact that I was born. I find a lot of joy in celebrating other people's birthday too; getting them gifts, going out on the town, acting like a kid again, and just being around the people that you love. That and the cake, always the cake. I hadn't really thought about what I really wanted for my birthday, and even if I don't get one thing that's on this list, I don't care because I still had fun making it. I just like making collages, okay! This might even be a good idea-collective for someone else's special day, you know, for the beach-lover in your life! I may be getting closer to my thirties, but I still have a good time on my birthday! Come on, April 19th!

L-R
 Shibori Designs and Techniques by Mandy Southan
Surf Photography of the 1960s and 1970s by LeRoy Grannis
The Bobber for GoPro Hero 3
Cleobella Mexicana Wallet 
The New Black Ombre Nail Polish Set in Wave
RockaBella Jewels Shark Tooth Earrings 
Free People "Knobbly Minimal Ear Cuff"
Goldfish Kiss "Aloha Print Life" Mug- Society6
Ecote Orange Mochila Bag- Urban Outfitters
Raen Optics "Lenox" Glasses in Matte Brindle

Birthdays are important days. Not just for partying down and eating whatever you want, but for appreciating yourself. Even if you don't do a lot of celebrating, give yourself one special day out of the other 364 to celebrate you! Birthdays Rule!!

Instagram @e_bythesea
Twitter @e_bythesea
Pinterest @ebythesea86

 

No comments:

Post a Comment