Saturday, May 3, 2014

Summer Trend: Palm Fun-Day

Palm Fun-Day

Palm Fun-Day by elbonner featuring H&M

A new summer trend is afoot and I couldn't be anymore excited about it! Palm trees are all over everything this summer and it's about damn time! The most majestic and tropicool of all trees are everywhere and they make me want nothing more than to be lounged under one, drinking too many rum punches, probably super close to total dehydration. If that happened and I had a coconut palm nearby, I could just drunkenly crack open a coconut (probably with my phone or a stray snorkel) and rehydrate with some life-giving coconut water! God bless the humble palm tree! I have collected some of my favorite palm-themed items to make your home and wardrobe a little slice of paradise!

For The Home

Men's Clothing

Ladies Clothing & Accessories

So if you're hankering for a tropical vacation every day of the week, plaster yourself in palm trees and consider yourself on permanent island time. Palm it up!!

Instagram @e_bythesea
Twitter @e_bythesea
Pinterest @ebythesea86
 

No comments:

Post a Comment