Saturday, August 16, 2014

Underneathe It All (Not the No Doubt Song!)

When summer starts to wind down, all I want to do is be in the water. Unfortunately, this time of year is prime time for jellyfish spawn which makes the water around my area feel like you're swimming through partially-formed Jell-O that can hurt you.  Hooray! I wish I had better access to a pool without having to bother other people to use it, but I can't complain! I was spoiled last year going somewhere with beautiful, warm, clear water that had a bunch of cool creatures swimming around in it that was calm enough for me to see further underwater than I ever had before! Here are a bunch of beautiful photos that I find myself constantly looking at, wishing I was there floating around. All are care of Pinterest, my ultimate daydream machine that's chock-full of awesome underwater photography. Enjoy!

Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Well, that's enough for now. If you don't already want to dive into a clear body of water, then you certainly do now. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment