Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Fall/Winter 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Fall/Winter 2012


I'm really digging the Sicilian grandma look that Dolce & Gabbana have come out with for Fall/Winter. Everything is so incredibly detailed and beautiful. I want that effing cape and coat! They couldn't have picked anyone better than Monica Bellucci to be the face of this campaign; she's a super hot, fabulous Italian lady who I'm sure doesn't shy away from carbs! Whenever I see their adverts in magazines it just makes me happy and I immediately start craving lasagna. I usually go for pretty simple outfits without a lot of embellishments, but every once in a while I see a crazy beautiful collection like this and I want to drape myself in gold embroidery, black lace, and flowered headbands. A big thumbs up to Dolce & Gabbana for this collection, I'll be expecting that cape under my Christmas tree! Until next time, arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment