Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sweaters A'Plenty

Sweaters A'Plenty

Sweaters A'Plenty by elbonner featuring knit tops

Of course the day after I post my ode to Dolce & Gabbana's Fall/Winter collection, out comes the racist earring debacle of 2012. My stance on the earrings: why even go there D&G? Just let earrings be rocks and metal that hang from your earlobes. Leave the human visage out of it! I decided to buffer yesterdays post with today's way less racist post of fall sweaters! It has to be super cold for me to wear sweaters because I overheat like a Geo Storm in Phoenix, but that doesn't keep me from loving them! I usually find myself wearing boat neck, striped sweaters like the first one, but I'm really liking all these texturized chunky knits that look fashionable yet they allow you to eat as much pumpkin bread as you can handle. Of course I love my neons and brights and J.Crew is great for that sort of thing. I'm getting more into asymmetrical hemlines too. Don't go boring, go crazy!

Collette by Collette Dinnigan Sweater 
J. Crew Fair Isle Sweater
Acne Strindberg Pullover  
J. Crew Tippi Sweater
H&M Sweater in Neon Yellow
AllSaints Wasson Pullover

No comments:

Post a Comment