Saturday, September 22, 2012

Have a Badass Fall

Have a Badass Fall

Have a Badass Fall by elbonner featuring round toe boots

It's the autumnal equinox which means it's friggin' fall! For me, my favorite part of fall is going to Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens, a theme park close by. The park opens all of these crazy haunted houses and stays open late so you can ride the rides at nighttime. It's way better than summer because you're not sweating your balls off in line for an hour and since it's off season a lot of the tourists are gone! Since theme parks have a tendency to attract the dregs of society, I like to look as well put-together as possible to make other people feel bad about their outfit choices. This year I'm going for the   "Don't talk to me in line. Ever" look while still maintaining the amount of comfort you'd need to walk around a theme park all day. I like these coated jeans because they have the bad ass look of leather, but with the benefit of maintaining a level of posterior breathability (it can still be warm here in October :( ). I've included some comfortable motorcycle boots for kicking haunted house monsters, a messenger bag to hide all the food I want to sneak in, and a jacket for when it gets a bit chilly outside. Plus, it looks like something you'd hunt vampires in so it's holiday appropriate! I love going with my friends because we can walk around, have a beer, and get scared shitless. I love Howl-o-Scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment