Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ultimate Gift: The Lash Stash

If the oppourtunity ever rolls around to purchase the Sephora Last Stash gift box again, I would seize the moment and buy like five of them. I got this as a gift this Christmas and I won't have to buy mascara for years. 


There are all the best selling mascaras in this little rose-gold box. I have been trying a new one out each day and I will probably do a post on how each one fared in my experiment.

 There are two full size mascaras: Sephora's Outrageous Volume and Tarte's Light Camera Flashes. There's also a set of Sephora false eyelashes which are a fun edition for when you're feeling fancy!

I'm so grateful for this awesome gift. It really takes the guess-work out of having to pick another mascara that could just turn out to be an expensive mistake. I'm going to have a lot of fun playing around with these!

Hope you all who celebrate Christmas had a great holiday and will party down into the new year. Happy New Year's Eve!!




No comments:

Post a Comment