Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tropicooler Than Anything: Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Tropicool: Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Every once in a while, a true miracle happens that reminds you what it's like to be alive again. That little miracle happened this week when I checked the "What's New" section of Sephora's website. I was scrolling through, not expecting anything out of the ordinary when I saw a familiar name. Like the name of an old friend I thought had disappeared forever; one I never thought I'd see again. But there it was, Comptoir Sud Pacifique, a name I thought was forever damned to them realms of fragrance nostalgia websites! Comptoir Sud Pacifique is a fragrance line based around the scents of French Polynesia and it has E. By The Sea smeared all over it. Their fragrances range from sweet tropical fruits, to warm coconut, to fresh aquatic notes that are like a olfactory vacation. Not only did I find they re-released my favorite fragrances of the past,but they are selling smaller, roll-on versions FOR $20!! I nearly had a coronary and then promptly bought one. I remember begging for these as birthday gifts in high school and smelling them whilst watching half-loaded Roxy surf videos in the early days of high speed internet. This is the perfect time for this release because these are the only summer scents you will ever need. If you are not really into super fruity fragrances, wait around a bit, because Comptoir Sud Pacifique did have some floral fragrances in the past and I'm hoping they will make a comeback too. If your Coco Mademoiselle or your Miss Dior Cherie need to pack a lunch, get yourself a Tahitian vacation for as low as $20 with Comptoir Sud Pacifique's amazing frangrances! Bon Voyage!



Instagram @e_bythesea
Twitter @e_bythesea
Pinterest @ebythesea86

No comments:

Post a Comment