Monday, February 10, 2014

Ramblin': What's Going On!



I've been very unmotivated lately. I feel as though I have nothing of substance to write about and I blame it on the weather! Gray skies, snow, clouds, wind; it's enough to make me want to pack up and move to Florida even though Florida is a whole new category of crazy complete with alligators (sorry, Florida).  I have this week off since my boss is jetting of to the British Virgin Islands and shutting down the office (WELL GOOOOOD FOR HIM) and I'm trying to do lots of stuff that I can post about. I've got a couple of new products that I'm really liking and I plan on doing some reviews for those, but right now I'm just in the furious brainstorming phase. I apologize for the lack of content, but there's always a sort of lull between seasons when it come to writing inspiration. The spring stuff is just starting to come out in stores now, so I'll have more to write about once I can get my little hands on it! Until then, enjoy this recipe for an awesome "Don't Feel Too Guilty" about it Cookie Dough Dip! It's made with chickpeas and peanut butter and it's friggin' amazing!

Photo: Chocolate Covered Katie
 Check out Chocolate Covered Katie's Cookie Dough Dip recipe. Unlike a tube of Pillsbury, it won't make you feel like you're going to die afterwards! I will be back with more content everyone, but until then stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment